Laptop Reservation Request
Full-time Faculty and staff may reserve the use of IT laptops for Regent business purposes only.
Laptop reservations should be made at least two working days prior to the desired pickup date. We cannot guarantee that your laptop will be available if you make a reservation less than two days prior to pickup.
Laptops may be reserved for a maximum of 30 days. If you have a special situation requiring a longer reservation, fill out the form with the 30-day maximum, then contact the Help Desk to request approval for an extension.
- All personnel must be present to pick up a reserved laptop.
- All persons picking up laptops must have a Regent University ID/Badge OR another form of picture ID.
- All persons picking up laptops must sign out the reserved laptop. No laptop will be released without an authenticated signature.
- All signatories must be aware he/she is solely responsible for any damage to or loss of University assets.
- All signatories, including agents for qualified persons, must be aware he/she is solely responsible for any damage to or loss of university assets.